Calais, Inspiring Local Product!

Calais, Inspiring Local Product! | Review OpenRice Indonesia

Simply The New Bubble Drink currently in Central Park.. Been wrote the Review of Calais at OpenRice.com and I think I will buy it again next time.. Not to mention that we had some job partnership, but I also like their concept, with the mustache and else around their place, simply unique and make me happy being there.. I know there are lot of things that they can create in the future, lot of things! I've been watching their updates every day and curious yet excited at the same time with their logo.. 



  





Well, let's see what else they can make.. If you want to read more about my Review for Calais, The Bubble Drink Tea, simply just click here -> CalaisTea.. Enjoy! 
 

Comments

Popular Posts